Back on Track

 I had worked so hard for 2 years getting fit and then we moved, I started working at a very stressful job that had long hours as well. I wasn't happy when I would get home which meant that I didn't want to workout and eating out sounded great. This means a lot of weight gain. I now weigh 186lbs.
Here I weighed 165lbs
Here i weighed 150lbs
 




 Here I weighed 139lbs. The picture on the left wasn't even sucking in. The picture on the right is pushing out my stomach. I know I can get back to this and I am determined to do it! JD and I are going to drink ketones and follow the ketogenic diet. We're biking and doing the Kayla Itsines Workouts. I'm going to run 3 times a week. This blog is going to be an workout accountability blog for the next few months while I try to get back to this. Lets do this!!


Comments

Marci said…
SO EXCITED to see you blog again! Love you, girl!

Popular Posts